WordPress for Photography training
So many websites such as this one run on the popular WordPress platform, ultimately using WordPress for your website will allow a user to update content on their own website without having to call on the services of a web designer. Obviously another reason for creating an your own photography website, it is possible to create a unique looking website to showcase your photography.
I can provide full training for photographers wishing to take control of their own websites, teaching them how to create a photography website or maintain existing websites. Many websites include having many graphical elements such as vector art and photographs. I can also include basic photo editing instruction where required.
The WordPress for photographers training includes:
- An Overview of WordPress, what it is and how to install it.
- Themes and Plugins to create a photography website
- Creating a structured layout for your portfolio site
- Syncing photographs from Adobe Lightroom to WordPress
- SEO Search Engine Optimisation
- The training can also be tailored to your requirements and can also be carried out on your premises.
Training starts at £30 per hour + expenses. Please contact me If you are interested.
Please contact me today, if you have any questions.